TEMPERATURE CONTROL CHILLER
The Yelo Chiller is designed to work with the Y1000L to increase thermal management accuracy. This is achieved through providing faster cooling temperatures. The benefits of improved thermal management can lead to higher levels of productivity and enables LIV testing at ambient temperatures.
Cooling time of a module from 150ºC to 95ºC reduced by 3 minutes.
Cooling time of a module from 95ºC to 40ºC reduced by 10 minutes.
Reduces the time taken to unload modules at a safe temperature.
Needed for LIV measurements at lower temperatures closer to the ambient 25ºC to 40ºC
- Its free-standing compact chassis ensures that it doesn't take up valuable floor space.
- "Burned in" and quality tested at our facility with a Y1000L rack before shipment.
- Connection plugs, wiring and piping that is designed for the Y1000L internal air cooling architecture.
- Fully controlled by the Y1000L's control station, making temperature management simple and easy.
- Lower cost when bought directly from Yelo compared to a third party chiller system.
- Fully supported both for maintenance, repairs and calibration under the same support program as the Y1000L.
- We provide a rental scheme that allows for extra flexibility, perfect for specialised testing, short term projects or prototyping.
- Suited to a range of climates and working environments, with adaptable plug fittings and pipe work suitable for your country or facility.
20 meters per second (m/s)
230V/30A and 110V/30A